This version of the 807-L was the first product of this series that was sold by Spiderbeam. It initially announced and began
shipping at the Friedrichshafen HAM RADIO 2017 Hamfest.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED MINOR CHANGES FOR 2018!
- The 807-L is the lightweight version of the 807-series of Off-Center-Fed
Dipole antennas, primarily foreseen for portable use.
- CHANGES in 2018: We are no longer potting the
balun case with Epoxy. This makes it too heavy for use with the Spiderbeam 12m fg pole. The balun box will have 2 drainage holes with bug-screens.
- It uses WIREMAN CQ-534 antenna wire, much thinner than the CQ-532 wire used in
the "HD" version of the antenna.
- It has a special Hybrid-Balun developed by DJ0IP.
- It also uses the unique "Remote Matching Unit" (RMU) developed by DJ0IP &
DF4SA. The RMU enables setting the frequency of minimum SWR to your favorite portion of the 80m/75m band.
- 80/40/20/17/15/10/6m (No Matchbox necessary)
- 12m (SWR ~ 3.5:1 . . . Matchbox probably necessary)
- 30m (High SWR . . . Matchbox and reduced power required)
- Except 30m (limit: 250 Watts)
- About 450 grams (1 lb.) / without coax
- About 40.7 Meters (~133 ft.)