Ultra-Light, Low Cost 40m OCFD
"Ultra-Lightweight" 40m OCFD Antenna
- Low-Cost, High-Performance Multiband HF Antenna
- Mechanically 'robust' despite its low weight.
The Aerial-51 Model 404-UL uses strong, lightweight components end-to-end,
assuring reliability, even in adverse installations.
Targeted Market / Customers:
- Portable and Permanent Installations
- Great for Stealthy Applications (when challenged by HOA's)
- Great for colder climates where snow, ice, and strong winds, challenge other lightweight
- Excellent for use with lightweight telescoping fiberglass poles, such as Spiderbeam's 12m
- For applications where a maximum of 200w SSB/CW is required.
- LESS NOISE ON RECEIVE (than an EFHW or Dipole without a Balun)
- BALUN: Purpose-designed special Current
- 40/20/15/10/6m (normally without antenna
- 17/12m (antenna tuner often
- 30m (reduced power: antenna tuner absolutely required)
- Power Rating:
- SSB/CW: 200 Watts (50 Watts on
- Data Modes: Depending on Mode, 50 to 100 Watts
- Length (Overall): 20.5 meters (~67
- Weight: 435g / 15 oz. (with
- Coax: Includes 12m (40 ft.) of RG-174 (permanently
- Wire: Insulated stranded
copper wire, reinforced with Kevlar
- Connector: PL-259, teflon insulated, gold-plated
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Visibility: The 404-UL is nearly invisible when erected 10m
(33 ft.) high or higher.
DOWNLOAD 404-UL INSTRUCTION MANUAL & Brochure: