Aerial-51's new ALT-512
An improved version of the SKY-SDR transceiver.
New features and changes include:
- Improved receiver pre-amplifier
- 2 transistors in the transmitter PA (was 1)
- Waterfall in addition to the Pan-Adapter Bandscope
- 4 additional front-panel buttons
- User friendly front-panel adjustment of often used parameters (formerly embedded within the software
- FULL TS-2000 command set implementation
- Built-in Sound Card; Digi Modes run using only one USB-2 cable connected to the PC. No additional hardware
*AVAILABILITY: Tentatively around Easter 2019
I ran Search and Pounce (S&P) only, and most of the time with the CW DSP filter set at a bandwidth of
30 Hz. YES, THIRTY HERTZ.
- With this setting:
- there was no ringing
- there were no DSP artifacts
- there was also no QRM!